Regular hiringHigh Risk
Hire pre-vetted full time remote .NET developer from India. Hire now and build your dream engineering team with Hyno
Join 4,000+ companies already growing
Hyno conducts rigorous testing and carefully vets the developers who are fueled by passion and skill sets. Hence, our developer community is the foundation for innovation and collaboration, bringing ideas and projects to fruition.
Find a risk-free, pre-interviewed, high-quality developer who is remote-ready in less than 2 weeks at 40% less cost.
ParametersChoose the right for your firm.
Remote readiness check
Regular hiringHigh Risk
1 - 4 Months
1 - 2 Months
0 - 15 Days
Our technical manager aligns the required skillset and tech stack with our talent pool to help you find the best fit.
Precise Hiring: Understanding, Gathering, and Shortlisting nittygritty.
Effortless talent selection: Finding your perfect match
Streamlined onboarding for peak performance.
A one-stop shop to hiring the right .NET developer
Hiring a dedicated developer for your business can
be a cumbersome task. As many companies are competing to hire top .NET developer,
so finding a good developer is not as easy as it may seem.
We're here to assist all employers who choose to hire .NET developer on their own. Recruiting a developer on your own requires a fair amount of software development experience in general. However, if you're a non-technical manager interested in learning more about how to hire a .NET developer, we've put up an excellent resource for you.
1. Proficiency in C# - C# is the primary language used for developing applications on the .NET platform, so it is essential that the developer has a solid understanding of the language.
2. Knowledge of .NET Framework - A good Dotnet developer should have a strong understanding of the .NET framework, including its core features, libraries, and APIs.
3. Experience with ASP.NET - ASP.NET is a popular framework for building web applications using .NET, so it is important that the developer has experience working with it.
4. Familiarity with SQL Server - Most .NET applications use SQL Server as their database backend, so it is important that the developer is comfortable working with it.
5. Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming - Object-oriented programming (OOP) is a key concept in .NET development, so the developer should have a good understanding of OOP principles and practices.
6. Experience with Visual Studio - Visual Studio is the primary development environment for .NET, so the developer should be familiar with its features and capabilities.
7. Knowledge of Web Services - Many .NET applications use web services to communicate with other systems, so it is important that the developer has experience working with web services.
8. Understanding of Agile Methodologies - Agile methodologies are commonly used in .NET development, so the developer should have a good understanding of Agile principles and practices.
9. Familiarity with Source ControlSource control is essential for managing code changes and collaborating with other developers, so the developer should be familiar with source control systems like Git or SVN.
10. Ability to write clean, maintainable code -: A good Dotnet developer should be able to write clean, well-structured, and maintainable code that is easy to understand and modify.
1. Define the role:Before starting the hiring process, it's important to define the role and responsibilities of the Dotnet developer. This includes defining the required skills, experience, and qualifications for the position.
2. Post the job listing Once the role is defined, the next step is to post the job listing on various job boards, social media platforms, and other relevant channels. The job listing should clearly outline the job requirements, responsibilities, and any other relevant details.
3. Screen the resumes Once the job listing has been posted, you will start receiving resumes from interested candidates. Review the resumes carefully and screen them against the job requirements and qualifications. Shortlist the candidates who meet the criteria.
4. Conduct initial interviews: Schedule initial interviews with the shortlisted candidates to discuss their experience, skills, and qualifications. This can be done through video conferencing tools like Zoom, Skype, or Google Meet
5. Technical Assessment: : Conduct a technical assessment, such as a coding test, to evaluate the candidates' technical skills. This can be done through a coding challenge or a technical interview. Make sure to tailor the assessment to the specific role and technologies used in your organization.
6. Second Round of Interviews: Based on the results of the technical assessment, schedule a second round of interviews with the top candidates to assess their soft skills and cultural fit.
7. Check References: Before making a job offer, conduct reference checks to verify the candidate's employment history and performance in previous roles.
8. Offer the Job: Once the reference checks are completed, make a job offer to the selected candidate. Be sure to discuss the terms of the position, including compensation, benefits, and remote work arrangements.
9. Onboarding: Once the candidate has accepted the job offer, start the onboarding process, which includes setting up their workspace, providing access to tools and resources, and introducing them to the team and company culture.
10. Ongoing Support: Provide ongoing support and feedback to the new remote employee to help them integrate into the team and ensure their success in the role.
Can you explain what the .NET framework is?
The .NET framework is a software development platform created by Microsoft for building and running Windows-based applications. It provides a common set of tools and libraries that developers can use to build applications in various programming languages like C#, VB.NET, and F#.
What are the differences between ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC?
ASP.NET Web Forms is a web application framework that uses a page-based programming model, while ASP.NET MVC is a web application framework that uses a model-view-controller (MVC) architecture. MVC separates an application into three components: the model (data), the view (UI), and the controller (handles user input).
Can you explain the difference between a class and an object in C#?
A class is a blueprint for creating objects, while an object is an instance of a class. A class defines the properties and methods that an object will have, while an object is the actual entity that has those properties and methods.
What is LINQ, and how is it used in .NET development?
LINQ stands for Language-Integrated Query, and it is a set of language extensions to C# and VB.NET that provides a consistent way to query data from different sources like databases, XML documents, and in-memory collections. LINQ allows developers to write queries using a syntax similar to SQL, making it easier to retrieve and manipulate data.
What is an interface in C#?
An interface is a blueprint for a set of related methods and properties that a class can implement. It defines the signatures of the methods and properties but does not provide an implementation for them. Interfaces allow for abstraction and polymorphism in object-oriented programming.
Can you explain the concept of garbage collection in .NET?
Garbage collection is the automatic process of freeing up memory that is no longer being used by an application. In .NET, the garbage collector runs periodically to identify and release memory that is no longer referenced by the application. This helps prevent memory leaks and improves application performance.
What is a delegate in C#
A delegate is a type that represents a reference to a method. Delegates can be used to create callbacks and event handlers, and they provide a way to decouple the calling code from the code that actually handles the event or method call.
Can you explain what a thread is in .NET?
A thread is a lightweight process that can run concurrently with other threads within an application. Threads are used to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, and they allow an application to be more responsive and efficient.
Can you describe your experience with testing frameworks like NUnit or MSTest?
NUnit and MSTest are popular testing frameworks used in .NET development. They provide a way to automate the testing process and ensure that code is working correctly. Candidates should be familiar with these frameworks and be able to discuss their experience with writing and running automated tests.
Can you describe a project you worked on that utilized ASP.NET Core?
This question is intended to gauge the candidate's experience with ASP.NET Core, which is a popular web framework for building cross-platform applications. The candidate should be able to describe the project they worked on and discuss the challenges they faced and how they overcame them using ASP.NET Core.
Location: [Insert Location]
Job Title: .NET Developer
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary: [Insert Salary Range]
We are seeking a talented and experienced .NET Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining web-based applications using the .NET framework. As a .NET Developer, you will be working in a collaborative team environment, utilizing your skills to develop and deliver high-quality software solutions.
If you are an experienced .NET Developer who enjoys working in a fast-paced, challenging environment, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.