Regular hiringHigh Risk
Hire pre-vetted full time remote Frontend developers from India. Hire now and build your dream engineering team with Hyno
Join 4,000+ companies already growing
Hyno conducts rigorous testing and carefully vets the developers who are fueled by passion and skill sets. Hence, our developer community is the foundation for innovation and collaboration, bringing ideas and projects to fruition.
Find a risk-free, pre-interviewed, high-quality developer who is remote-ready in less than 2 weeks at 40% less cost.
ParametersChoose the right for your firm.
Remote readiness check
Regular hiringHigh Risk
1 - 4 Months
1 - 2 Months
0 - 15 Days
Our technical manager aligns the required skillset and tech stack with our talent pool to help you find the best fit.
Precise Hiring: Understanding, Gathering, and Shortlisting nittygritty.
Effortless talent selection: Finding your perfect match
Streamlined onboarding for peak performance.
A one-stop shop to hiring the right Frontend Developer
Hiring a dedicated developer for your business can
be a cumbersome task. As many companies are competing to hire top Frontend
so finding a good developer is not as easy as it may seem.
We're here to assist all employers who choose to hire Frontend developers on their own. Recruiting a developer on your own requires a fair amount of software development experience in general. However, if you're a non-technical manager interested in learning more about how to hire a Frontend developers, we've put up an excellent resource for you.
2. Experience with frontend frameworks and libraries: Frontend developers should be familiar with popular frontend frameworks like React, Angular, and Vue.js, and libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, and Material UI.
3. Understanding of responsive design: A frontend developer should be able to build websites and applications that look and function well across different devices and screen sizes.
4. Knowledge of web performance optimization: A good frontend developer should know how to optimize website and application performance. This includes image and media optimization, minimizing HTTP requests, and using caching and compression.
5. Familiarity with version control systems: A front-end developer should be comfortable using version control systems like Git to manage code changes and collaborate with other developers.
6. Understanding of web accessibility: A front-end developer should be aware of web accessibility standards to create solutions that offer accessibility to people with disabilities.
7. Knowledge of testing and debugging: A front-end developer should be skilled in testing and debugging code.
8. Ability to work with APIs: A front-end developer should be able to work with APIs to retrieve and display data from external sources.
9. Familiarity with CSS preprocessors: A front-end developer should be comfortable using CSS preprocessors like Sass or Less to streamline the process of writing CSS.
10. Knowledge of building tools and task runners: A frontend developer should be familiar with tools like Webpack, Gulp, or Grunt to automate the development and deployment of websites and applications.
1. Define the job description: Clearly define the job responsibilities, qualifications, and skills required for the position. This helps you attract the right candidates for the job.
2. Post the job opening: Post the job opening on online job boards, social media, and other relevant platforms. Make sure to highlight that the position is remote.
3. Review resumes and applications: Review the resumes and applications you receive to determine the right fit of the job.
4. Conduct initial interviews: Conduct interviews with candidates via phone or video call to get a sense of their experience, skills, and personality.
5. Assign a test project: Evaluate their technical skills and problem-solving abilities with a test assignment using a project that is relevant to the job responsibilities.
6. Conduct a second round of interviews: Conduct a second round of interviews with the candidates who perform well on the test project. This is an opportunity to ask more detailed questions and evaluate the candidate's fit for the job and the company culture.
7. Check references: Examine candidates' references to confirm their experience and skill set.
8. Make an offer: Extend an offer to the candidate that best fits the job. Negotiate the terms of employment, including compensation, work schedule, and benefits.
9. Onboard the new hire: Once the candidate accepts the offer, onboard them to ensure they have the necessary equipment, software, and training to start the job.
10. Provide ongoing support and feedback: Provide ongoing support and feedback to the new hire to ensure they can work effectively and meet the job expectations. Regular check-ins, team meetings, and feedback sessions help ensure the new hire succeeds.
How do you ensure that your website is responsive and works well on different devices?
Using responsive design techniques like media queries, fluid layouts, and flexible images ensures that the website looks good and works well on different devices.
What are some of the popular frontend frameworks and libraries that you have worked with?
I have worked with React, Angular, and Vue.js, as well as libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, and Material UI.
How do you optimize website performance?
You can optimize the website performance by minimizing HTTP requests, compressing and caching files, optimizing images and other media. You should also minimize the use of plugins and scripts.
What are some common accessibility issues that websites can face, and how do you ensure that your website is accessible to everyone?
Common accessibility issues include using images without alt text, using color as the only way to convey information, and using small font sizes. To ensure the website accessibility, add alt text to images, using descriptive text and labels, and using semantic HTML.
How do you manage version control when working on a project with other developers?
Use Git for version control and GitHub or Bitbucket to collaborate with other developers. Follow a branching and merging strategy and use pull requests to review and merge changes.
Can you describe how you would implement a feature that requires data to be retrieved from an external API?
What tools and software do you use to streamline your frontend development process?
Use build tools like Webpack, Gulp, or Grunt to automate the process of building and deploying websites and applications. Additionally, use CSS preprocessors like Sass or Less to streamline the process of writing CSS.
How do you approach testing and debugging frontend code?
Use tools like Jest, Mocha, or Jasmine for testing and debugging code. Also, use the browser developer tools to debug code in real-time.
Can you describe a challenging frontend project that you worked on and how you overcame any obstacles?
In the last project, we had to optimize the performance of a large e-commerce website. We had to reduce the page load times and improve the website's overall performance. Our team overcame these obstacles by using optimization techniques like lazy loading, image compression, and minifying the code. We also utilized Google PageSpeed Insights to analyze the website's performance and identify areas for improvement.
Location: [Insert Location]
Job Title: Remote Frontend Developer
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary: [Insert Salary Range]
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our team. You will be responsible for creating engaging and responsive user interfaces for web applications and websites.
If you are an experienced Frontend Developer who enjoys working in a fast-paced, challenging environment, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.