Here is a job description for a IT Coordinator
We are seeking a proactive and organized IT Coordinator to
join our IT department. As an IT Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in providing
administrative and operational support to ensure the smooth functioning of our organization's IT
systems and services. You will work closely with IT staff, end-users, and vendors to coordinate IT
projects, resolve technical issues, and facilitate effective communication. The ideal candidate
should have excellent communication skills, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to manage
multiple tasks to support the organization's technology needs.
- Assist in managing and coordinating IT projects, including planning, scheduling, and tracking
project milestones and deliverables.
- Provide first-level technical support to end-users for hardware, software, and network-related
issues, either in person, via phone, or through ticketing systems.
- Collaborate with IT staff to deploy, configure, and maintain hardware and software, ensuring
timely updates and patches.
- Monitor IT equipment inventory, order supplies and replacement parts, and track IT assets.
- Coordinate with external vendors and service providers to schedule maintenance, repairs, and
service calls for IT equipment.
- Maintain and update IT documentation, including hardware and software inventories,
troubleshooting procedures, and user manuals.
- Conduct IT training sessions for employees to promote effective use of technology tools and
- Basic understanding of IT security best practices and data protection measures.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- A proactive attitude and a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Stay up-to-date with IT industry trends and emerging technologies to propose enhancements and
- Associate's degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
Relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Proven experience in a support or administrative role within an IT environment.
- Strong understanding of IT hardware, software, and networking concepts.
- EFamiliarity with common operating systems (e.g., Windows, macOS) and office productivity
software (e.g., Microsoft Office, G Suite).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with end-users and IT staff
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced
- Knowledge of IT service management principles and ticketing systems.